Travel Stories: Israel

07:26

I will repeat again, but traveling is just so amazing! (I believe I repeat this every time I write travel post, but what can I do) 
But yeah, I find that it's really fun and cool to explore new places. Last year I had an opportunity to fly to Israel from Cyprus, you may know this from my post about my 2016 best moments or even from my Insta, if you follow me. 

It was kind of an unexpected trip as we didn't plan it. But when we were in Cyprus and we found out that we actually could fly to Israel and travel around, we just decided to do it.  


Я в очередной раз повторюсь, но как же здорово путешествовать! (да-да, я пишу об этом всегда и везде, и в каждом своем посту о путешествиях, но что поделать)
Все же, я считаю, что это круто и весело, я получаю кайф, когда узнаю новые места. В прошлом году выдалась возможность слетать в Израиль из Кипра, возможно вы знаете об из моего поста о лучших моментах в 2016 году или даже из моего профиля в Instagram, если вы подписаны на меня.

В любом случае, поездка в Израиль выдалась довольно неожиданной, так как мы ее, в принципе, не планировали. Мы знали, что с Кипра можно летать в Израиль и бывают даже туры, но лишь уже на самом острове решились на это. 

 I was there in October, it was still pretty warm/hot. Now I may not remember all the details, but I remember some major moments/situations. And I still have my travel diary from my trip to Cyprus/Israel, so I took it and opened. And now I can "spy" a little bit while I'm writing it. 

The first thing which we did, when we arrived, we headed to the Dead Sea. There was pretty crowded, but we still enjoyed it. That was so cool to float, it was unforgivable experience!

When we finally finished there, we went to Jerusalem, as we didn't have much time and it was already evening, we headed to The Western Wall. After that we went to Bethlehem and stayed the night. 

In the morning we went on some excursions, we visited some Holy Places. The last place we visited there was Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Then we just walked a little bit around the old city and headed back to the airport. 

Even thought we spended just 2 days there, but for me it was enought to see Israel. We visited lots of sightseeings and I'm not sure that I'll go there again. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my trip there, but for me it was enought. I'd better go to some new places. Of course, never say never. But it's just I will not go there on purpose, maybe accidentally I'll be there. Who knows.

Anyway, have you ever been to Israel? What did you like? 




RU: Было достаточно тепло, так как был еще октябрь. Поэтому, было нереально круто, особенно, когда у нас в городе было уже прохладно, а там еще можно купаться было. Сейчас, я, конечно, уже не совсем помню все детали, но основные моменты запомнились. Плюс я еще достала свой тревел-дневник из поездки на Кипр/Израиль и буду подсматривать в него.

Первое, куда мы отправились из аэропорта было Мертвое море. Было довольно много людей, но даже это не помешало насладиться времяпровождением. Было круто! Ну, где еще море будет меня так выталкивать. Непередаваемое ощущение.

После всех купаний и покупок, мы поехали в Иерусалим. Времени было уже не так много, был вечер, поэтому нас сразу отвезли к Стене Плача. Мы провели там немного времени и поехали в Вифлеем и остались там на ночь. 

На следующий день у нас были еще экскурсии, мы посетили различные Святые места. Последнее, где мы были, был Храм Воскресения Христова. Мы немного прогулялись по улочкам старого города и поехали в аэропорт.

Несмотря на то, что мы были там всего 2 дня, как по мне, этого было достаточно. Я увидела основные достопримечательности, погуляла там. Честно говоря, я бы туда уже не ехала. Не поймите не правильно, но мне этих двух дней было достаточно, что бы все увидеть, и я бы лучше поехала в какие-то новые места. Конечно, никогда не говори никогда. Но все же, целенаправленно я бы туда не ехала, но если попаду туда случайно, то почему бы и нет.

А вы были когда-то в Израиле? Понравилось ли?








If you enjoyed this post, please share it with others. Don't forget to follow my blog and social media to keep up with me ❤
love, Limbria
xo
twitter ☽ instagram  tumblr ☽ bloglovin

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great time, i havent ever been abroad but i'd love to visit israel one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was really nice! Hope, you will go abroad soon x

      Delete
  2. Wow the pictures are stunning! And goes to prove that even in a short amount of time you can still fit in a little adventure :D x

    Sophia x http://sophiawhitham.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! Loving all your photos and I'd love to visit the Dead Sea one day!

    Jessica | growchangeaccept.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you will go there soon and enjoy your stay there! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Subscribe