Christmas/New Year's Eve Decor: Christmas Tree, Vintage style

11:18

It's the last post this year. I want to show you, how I decorate a Christmas tree. It's a tradition, usually I decorate house and christmas tree(while listening to music on MTV music channels/MCM Top). This year my mammy and me have decided to decorate fir-tree in vintag style, we were collecting different ornaments in such style during long time. How did you decorate your Christmas tree?:)

Это последний пост в этом году. Я хочу показать вам ,как я украсила елку. Это уже традиция, обычно я украшаю дом и елку(пока слушаю музыку по музыкальным каналам MTV/MCM Top). В этом году мы с мамочкой решили украсить елку в винтажном стиле, мы собирали различные елочные игрушки в этом стиле довольно долго. Как вы украсили свою елку?:)








Если вам понравилось, подписывайтесь на мой блог:)
If you like it, subcribe to my blog:)
love, Katherina
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Subscribe